Friday, June 11, 2010

What Happened?

OK, I know you're wondering what happened.

I got bored.

I am one of those people who changes wallpaper and screensavers on a regular basis. So when I saw that there were new template designs, and picture backgrounds, I just couldn't resist.

I would have preferred it if there had been a longhorn--you know, for Cowtown, but the powers that be at Google apparently don't see the charm in cattle; I guess they've never been to Texas.

So, I settled for rocks. Lest you think they aren't relevant, think again. The journey we are all on can be rocky and treacherous and beautiful. And I hope that some of what you learn here helps you along on that journey, so that you miss the more dangerous passages, but still experience the excitement and beauty.

Here's to the next leg of the journey--wherever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment